About the IICT
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) is one of Australia’s leading professional bodies representing all natural therapy practitioners operating within the natural health industry.
The IICT offers the following 6 memberships:
Our memberships cater for all Complementary Therapists, providing numerous benefits including access to a discounted combined Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance package through our Brokers - OAMPS.
The IICT offers a credible and cost effective alternative for all Complementary Therapists who wish to operate under a collective banner for the natural health industry.
If you practice a variety of complementary therapies the IICT can provide you with professional affiliation without the need of joining several associations for each modality practised.
By joining the IICT you will have added another voice to an existing membership of over 3,000 natural therapists across Australia and New Zealand.
As the peak body representing all natural health and complementary therapists in Australia and New Zealand, the IICT promotes the highest standards and is guided by the IICT's strict code of ethics – ensuring everyone can have confidence in a IICT member, no matter what the modality practiced.
Our philosophy is simple, we offer a no nonsense discounted membership package putting you the practitioner first. Whether you have gained your qualifications overseas or have completed short courses, all credible qualifications are considered for membership.
We have been operating IICT since 2002.
To read the IICT Story
and how we got started, click here
• Professional Affiliation and Membership for over 750+ Modalities
What we offer:
• Multi-Practitioner Discounted Insurance package, covering the practitioner world-wide*
• IICT Code of Ethics and Constitution
• Member Referrals
How we’re different:
• We recognise new and emerging modalities
• No continued education requirements or points system
• Overseas qualifications considered
• We assist new modalities to be recognised nationally
• We offer the largest modality membership base in Australia
• We are not an association but provide similar benefits
Member benefits and features:
• Membership from only $55 pa
• Members qualify for a discounted insurance policy
• Affiliate workshops and seminar discounts
• Use of IICT logo for advertising to denote your affiliation
• Advertising on our members online practitioner directory
• Access to IICT personalised Business Cards
• We pay members who refer fellow practitioners - Referral Program
What we don't offer our members:
• Provider numbers for private health fund rebates [more]
• TGA numbers for purchasing products
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists’ vision is to offer an alternative for Complementary Therapists who would like to become affiliated with an organization that supports Practitioners and Instructors in the diverse fields of Natural Health and Complementary Therapies.
|"The IICT has been representing the needs of our graduates and helping the natural therapies industry in Australia for many years. we are proud to be a member of such an organization and to give it our support"
- Brandon Raynor, Founder of Raynor Technique
Currently, the IICT has over 3,000 Members covering a diverse range of complementary therapies and natural therapies both in Australia and New Zealand.
The IICT also provides membership for UK practitioners, to visit our UK website, click here
IICT Membership is geared towards all Complementary Therapists including:
Practitioners of Traditional Medicine (including Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Acupressure, and Herbal Medicine. All Natural Therapies (including: Aromatherapy, Pranic Healing, Reiki, Reflexology, and Shiatsu and all Clinical and Remedial Massage, to name a few...
* For a full list of the modalities we cover (750+ listed) click here
*Insurance cover excludes the USA and Canada
|"I would highly recommend IICT to anyone wanting absolute value for money, professional service and prompt and efficient customer service. I was looked after extremely well and will be forever grateful to the person who recommended IICT to me."
- Susan Briggs, IICT Member