The IICT's Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please be advised payments made via PayPal's secure online payment gateway on an annual auto-recurring basis will have funds automatically deducted from the account used upon sign-up on the renewal date. You will receive an email notification from IICT 2 weeks prior to this date to notify you of the renewal.
If you wish to cancel before this payment is deducted, please notify IICT at least 7 working days prior to the due date. You can also view your renewal date at any time by logging in to the members area on the IICT website and clicking on the My Membership links.
The following is a detailed outline of the IICT's Refund Policy:
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
The IICT shall give refunds for purchases made through the IICT website under the following conditions:
- For all Membership registrations there is a 14 day cooling off period. Any applicant can choose to cancel their membership and have a full refund* of payments made within 14 days of the transaction±.
- For refunds after the 14 day cooling off period a 50% refund can be arranged if the IICT member has ceased working as a natural therapist or for any other reason±.
- 50% refunds can also be arranged if the applicant is refused insurance (a full refund* can be returned if requested within 14 days of the transaction).
- The amount refunded shall be based on the amount of the transaction payable at the time of joining the IICT.
- Refunds shall not be given within 30 days prior to the end of the financial year unless the purchase was made within the 14 day cooling off period.
- For all other purchases made through this website the 14 day cooling off period applies. Beyond 14 days the IICT shall not be required to give a refund for purchases made from the said items.
- All membership and directory listing purchases made on the IICT website and all international IICT branches are on an annual recurring billing cycle (365 days). All members are notified via email 14 days prior to the date of renewal and members have the option to opt out by contacting IICT Accounts to remove recurring payments from their nominated credit card account.
- For any member wishing to claim a full refund on our 200% money back guarantee, a refund can only be made after 90 days of being a member with IICT. The applicant must also provide details to IICT where our customer service was unsatisfactory.
- For New Modality Applications, a full refiund can be claimed on the basis if a modality was declined for cover by the insurance provider.
- For Approved Training Provider Applicants, a full refund can be requested if the applicant is declined Training Provider Status by the IICT.
*Less any postage and handling fees.
± All refunds can be transferred by internet banking into an Australia bank account or via a credit card refund¢.
¢ Less bank fees and charges..